The Schola Saint Grégoire offers performances of Gregorian chant in the following context:
- Masses (Dominical, solemn, votive, commemorative).
- Vigils (Christmas, Easter, etc.), Holy Week offices (Maundy Thursday and Good Friday)
- Funerals, weddings, baptisms.
- Liturgy of the Hours: Vespers, Lauds, etc.
- Training workshops.
- Spiritual concerts (with readings and Gregorian Chant)
- La vie de Jésus: Evocation of the life of Jesus, from Incarnation to Pentecost. Gregorian Chant; readings from the Scriptures. Duration: 60 minutes.
- Passion: Evocation of the Passion of Christ. Gregorian Chant; readings from Paul Claudel, Jean Debruynne, Jean Chapdelaine Gagnon, Marie-Claire Pichaud, Rainer-Maria Rilke, and from the Scriptures. Duration: 60 minutes.
- Office des XI mille Vierges (or Officium Sanctæ Ursulæ): Excerpts from the Office of S. Ursula (12th century). Gregorian Chant; readings from Bernard de Clairvaux, Catherine de Sienne, Jean de la Croix, and from the Scriptures. Duration: Part I, 45 minutes; Part II, 35 minutes.
N.B. The Schola Saint Grégoire also offers special programs upon request. Contact us.